Shingled Solar Panel Key Features
1. No main grid design, cell overlap interconnect without solder ribbon
2. Suitable for: high latitude areas, land intensive projects and distributed projects.
3. The unique flexible connection of the overlapping solar modules minimizes cell cracking due to solar module transportation and field installation and controls crack propagation.
4. The number of cells can be increased by 13%, and the power of the module can be increased by 15-20W, thus effectively expanding the light receiving area of the module, and the power generation gain can reach 18.5%.
White - Front
White - Back
Black - Front
Black - Back
We support custom frame back panel color, black or white
1. White frame with white back panel, 2. black frame with white back panel, 3. black frame with black back panel
|Front Glass||AR coating tempered glass, 3.2mm|
|Cells||166*166mm PERC solar cells|
|Back Sheet||High weatherability back sheet|
|Frame||Anodized aluminum profile|
|Junction Box||IP68, TUV, 2 diodes|
|Connector||Compatible with MC4/original|
|Module Type: MGxxxPM5-60SB||410||405||400||395||390|
|Maximum Power-PM (W)||410||405||400||395||390|
|Open Circuit Voltage-Voc (V)||46.6||46.5||46.4||46.3||46.3|
|Short Circuit Current-ISc (A)||11.07||11.02||10.97||10.92||10.87|
|Maximum Power Voltage-Vm (V)||38.8||38.7||38.6||38.5||38.5|
|Maximum Power Current-Im (A)||10.57||10.47||10.36||10.26||10.13|
|Module Efficiency (%)||20.9||20.7||20.4||20.2||19.9|